The way the 12 signs of the zodiac seems to just know a person through and through is a powerful and mysterious thing. If you’ve had moments where astrology has made you speechless, then it’s likely you’re incredibly excited to find out baby’s sign! Zodiac baby girl or boy names for whatever baby’s sign will be could help set up their path from day one!...
The zodiac signs come from an ancient Greek tradition of studying the circle of constellations surrounding Earth’s and the sun’s annual orbits. There are 12 signs and sets of dates in order to break down this circle with corresponding traits and behaviors to people born during these dates. Throughout the ages, the qualities of the signs have been known to connect deeply with people.
Baby will be their own little person no matter what, but there’s nothing wrong with being influenced by the stars, at least a little. The 12 signs are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, or Pisces. Each of these signs have their own element and personality tendencies, and by researching which one baby is, you’ll get a window into their personality to come!
Picking baby’s name according to their sign is a surefire way to pick a name that’ll help baby feel seen. And after all, isn’t that what we’re supposed to be for baby? We’re here to guide and cherish baby while encouraging them to thrive in whatever direction they see fit. By giving them a name that corresponds to their core personality, we’re enabling that vital blossoming time.
- Aries, March 21st – April 19th
- Libra, September 23rd – October 22nd
- Taurus, April 20th – May 20th
- Scorpio, October 23rd – November 21st
- Gemini, May 21st – June 21st
- Sagittarius, November 22nd – December 21st
- Cancer, June 21st – July 22nd
- Capricorn, December 22nd – January 19th
- Leo, July 23rd – August 22nd
- Aquarius, January 20th – February 18th
- Virgo, August 23rd – October 22nd
- Pisces, February 19th – March 20th